
Gwanghanllu, Namwon-si,Republic of Korea
A pavilion in Cheongeo-dong, Namwon-si, Jeollabuk-do. It was founded by Hwang Hee during the reign of King Taejo of the Joseon Dynasty, and its original name was Gwangtongru, but Jeong In-ji changed it to this name. It was burned during the Japanese Invasion of Korea and rebuilt in 1638 (the 16th year of King Injo///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////'s reign)...











