
The Garrison Church of St. Martin (actually Simultankirche St. Martin) in Dresden was the garrison church of Albertstadt, which was created as a military town for large parts of the Saxon army. The double church was built in the second construction phase between 1893 and 1900 in a central location of the barracks complex.
It was divided into the two separate church rooms for the Protestant and Roman Catholic denominations, of which only the Catholic part has been used for sacred purposes since 1945.











